Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Dr. G BB Cream Review

Anyeong~ 

This is the BB cream that I am using now, it's called Dr. G BB Cream - origin from Korea. This is my second tube which I purchased from SASA during promotion for around RM98.00 for 2 tubes; it's 45ml per tube. During non-promotion it's RM69.00 per tube.

Since I have been using this BB cream quite a while and almost finishing this second tube, I figure I should give this BB a review before I finishing it :P, I will move on to try other BB cream after this since I really like experimenting varieties of BB Cream out there.

For those who haven't come across this BB, a brief into on this BB cream is one of among many famous BB cream in the market and got SPF 30 PA++, we love sun screen protection don't we. :)


The packing, note on it Asia best seller


Another different view of the packing

Ingredients mentioned on the packing

RM69.00 per tube at SASA


Picture of Before (left) and After (right) applying the BB cream, notice that the mosquito bite mark and dark spot is less visible after application. Also note the swatch of the BB Cream on the right picture.

My thoughts about this BB Cream:
This BB Cream provide goof coverage for acne scars, dark spots and pigmentation. Dr. G BB only have one shade.This BB is moisturizing and have average oil control, no strong fragrance - in fact I don't really notice any fragrance. 

What I like about this BB Cream:


  • Quite decent coverage on dark spots and acne scars.
  • SPF 30PA++
  • Brighten skin tone
  • Leave skin supple and moist
  • Affordable if compare to Dr. Jart price tag 

What I don't like about this BB Cream:


  • Oil control average

................

Coverage 4/5
I rate the coverage 4/5 as this BB can cover minor flaws on my face.

Oil Control 3/5
Oil control is not so strong, most about 3 hours, anyhow this really depends on your skin type, since I have oily combination skin, without the loose powder or pressed powder touch to set the BB, my face will look oily on the T zone.

Spread-ability 4/5
The texture of the BB cream is  not too thick nor too thin, just nice for me and it's easy to spread. However if too thick it will look too bright for my skin tone.

Finnish 4/5
The finish is dewy on me, since I layer on many other skin care regime before the BB cream.

Overall 4/5
Overall I find this BB cream is good but not the best yet. I will not re-purchase at the moment and still in the hunt to try out more BB cream. My overall rating for this BB Cream is 4/5.



No comments:

Post a Comment