Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Holika Holika Soda Pore Cleansing Cream Review

Anyeong~

I bought this Holika Holika Soda Pore Cleansing Cream many months ago from Holika Holika outlet at RM60+ if my memory serves me right. 

Product Profile
Product: Holika Holika Soda Pore Cleansing Cream
Origin: Korea
Price: RM60+ (180ml)
Available: At Sasa, Holika Holika

The packing

Front

Description in Korean

Cream inside with micro blue beads

I cant't read the description in Korean but according to sources online, this cream is formulated with baking powder, gold kiwi, tea tree and soda. Removes sebum, black head, and skin waste inside of pores mildly. To apply on dry face and massage then wash. 
My experience:
The cream smell like soda powder. This cream is moisturizing but leave oily feeling residue and I don't like that. Will not re-purchase due to this reason. I rate this product 1/5.



No comments:

Post a Comment