Sunday, June 16, 2013

Holika Holika Don't Worry Bee Care Calendula Toner

Anyeong... I am back...

I have been using this toner called Don't Worry Bee Care Calendula Toner by Holika Holika. If you are not familiar with this brand Holika Holika - this is Korea beauty brand. I purchased this from Holika Holika store for around RM50+.

Bottle packing

This is packing from the back

It's dermatology tested and hypo allergic

Description on the bottle, did you noticed the bottle is actually sparkling?

Direction and ingredients

The toner contain calendula leaves

This toner is suitable for sensitive skin and acne prone skin, it is mild and hypo allergic, calendula leaves is well known to sooth skin and promotes healing. 

This is calendula leaves look like unprocessed (source from google)

What I like about this Toner 
  • Mild and sooth skin
  • Organic
  • Hypo allergic

What I don't like about this Toner
  • Quite pricey
  • Bottle packing, need to be extra gentle to not drop it
  • Need to be gentle because this toner is no shake (read the direction on the picture above)

The scent of this toner is light, almost no scent even though the ingredients mentioned fragrance. Overall I am liking this toner but might not re-purchase, I am still searching for a better toner. 


No comments:

Post a Comment