Tuesday, June 4, 2013

SkinLite Clean & Bright Oxygen Bubble Mask Peach Review

Have you tried bubble mask before? This is my first bubble mask, it's called Skinlite Clean & Bright Oxygen Bubble Mask Peach (origin from Korea), I got it from Sasa 3 packs for RM10.00 during promotion (normal price at RM6.90).

This is what the packaging look like... did you notice actually it's 2 treatments?

Description on packaging...


Description on the packing:
Skinlite Clean & Bright Oxygen Bubble Mask PEACH immediately turns oxygen-rich foam, revitalizing skin
with oxygen as it deep-cleanses, exfoliates, and massages skin. The oxygen foam deeply penetrates into skin to eliminate pore-clogging impurities, blackheads, and dead skin cells, while it helps brighten uneven skin tones. Peach extract moisturize and re-illuminates dull skin. Papaya, green tea and bamboo extract leave skin soft and supple.

Instruction on the packing:
1. Open sachet and apply mask to dry face with dry hands evenly over face. avoiding eyes and lips. (*make sure dry your face and hands. Wet skin may prevent the mask from lathering up)
2. Leave until mask lathers up.
3. Massage gently with fingertips for 30-60 seconds to cleanse.
4. Wash off with lukewarm water and tone skin.

Okay....let's move on for the review. Teared out the sachet into half follow the line, second half treatment can store away for next use (don't worry to tear as it's pre-sealed for both treatments, just tear follow the line).

Squeeze out the content...

The content was very little unlike other usual wash off mask, I was worried whether it is enough to cover my whole face - I have never use this type of mask before and never seen this little content of liquid mask before, well turn out it's enough to cover my whole face. The color is white and consistency glue like. Have a nice and light peach scent. 


Once applied to dry face, the mask slowly lather up... tiny bubbles building up and it's amazing and fun to watch. 

After leaving the bubbles on my face for a few minutes, I massage then washed my face with lukewarm water. I noticed my face was brighter and supple; feels slightly tight. I really like this mask, I didn't expect it to be this good since I didn't put much expectation on this mask since it is very cheap.

What I like about this mask:


  1. Brighten my face.
  2. Skin feels clean, supple and soft.
  3. Affordable.
  4. Nice light peach scent.
What I don't like about this mask:
  1. Skin feels slightly tight after use (not sure this is con or pro, could be pro due to green tea ingredient can tighten skin).
  2. Ingredients contained perfume. Prefer natural ingredient for the scent of peach.
Overall this is still a good mask. However there is a caution on the packing that this mask should not be on blemishes, pimples, irritated or sunburned skin. I have a few pimples, I think it's fine and I found no irritation after using this mask. If you have a very sensitive skin you might want to try it out at a small part of your skin. From the same range of mask they have Blueberry as well which I will review next. Basically the Peach one moisturized and re-illuminates dull skin and the Blueberry one combats skin aging. Stay tunes for next review :)


No comments:

Post a Comment