Thursday, June 20, 2013

Holika Holika Egg Soap

Hi all, here is another review on Holika Holika product (Korea Brand). It's called the Egg Soap, they have 4 types, you may purchase individually or buy the special set of 4 types all together, price is around RM80+ if I remembered correctly and may purchase from Holika Holika outlet, I think also available from sasa.com, the four types are:

  • White - for pore contraction
  • Green - dead skin cell care
  • Clay - Removal of dirt
  • Charcoal - Sebum absoption



The packing 

 Close up


Inside the packing contained 4 types of egg soap

My thoughts:


What I like about this product:

  • It feels like using real white egg

What I dislike about this product:

  • Not so hygienic because it's a soap bar.
  • The shape like egg need to hold carefully, otherwise will slip of your hand and onto the floor, it's not hygienic.
  • You need to have a special storage of container for this, to store it well.

Overall, I think this product is so so and will not re-purchase because, it's not moisturizing enough for me. Need to use for long term to see better results.


No comments:

Post a Comment